at Foridom IP Law Firm
Founding and managing partner of Foridom IP Law Firm, Wiky Wang has over 15 years of experience in IP practice covering patents, trademarks, copyright and other areas of intellectual property.
Specifically, Mr Wang is an expert in international IP operations, including Patent Cooperation Treaty patent applications and international trademark registrations.
With proficiency in both knowledge of and practice in intellectual property, Mr Wang has been employed as a distinguished teacher for the Chinese Patent Agent Examination and has provided IP training for many companies.
His accolades and current titles are as follows:
- Council member of the China Trademark Association;
- Executive director of the Shanghai Trademark and Brand Association;
- Technology transfer specialist of the Shanghai Technology Transfer Association;
- Consultant expert of the Intellectual Property Judicial Accreditation Institute of Shanghai Science and Technology Advisory Service Centre;
- Special expert of the Shanghai International Trade Intellectual Property Right Base of Overseas Protection Service;
- Mediator of IP disputes;
- Invited researcher of the Intellectual Property Application Research Centre of Shanghai University Law School;
- IP Star in 2017 awarded by Shanghai Intellectual Property;
- 2019-2020 Excellent Intellectual Property Staff;
- Consultant expert of the Intellectual Property Association of Minhang district, Shanghai; and
- IP mediator of Minhang district, Shanghai.
- All-China Patent Attorneys Association
- Intellectual Property Judicial Accreditation Institute of Shanghai Science and Technology Advisory Service Centre
- Shanghai International Trade Intellectual Property Right Base of Overseas Protection Service
Sample client list
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Shanghai Lantern Network Technology Co Ltd
- Will Semiconductor Co Ltd Shanghai
Foridom IP Law Firm
410 Guiping Road
See firm profile