at AEM Law Firm
Ignacio Martinez is a co-founder of AEM Law Firm. He graduated from Gabriela Mistral University and is a member of the Chilean Bar Association.
Mr Martinez has extensive experience in criminal actions and civil litigation defending trademarks and copyright, as well as fighting unfair competition on behalf of renowned companies. Mr Martinez advises local and multinational clients on IP criminal litigation. He has obtained important awards and recognition for his work from his clients and peers.
Mr Martinez works closely with local authorities (Customs, Police and prosecutors) in cases related to counterfeiting and smuggling.
- Master’s in copyrights and related rights from the University of Buenos Aires
- Associate degree in substantive criminal law from the Catholic University of Chile
- Course in industrial property at the Institute of Invention and Innovation, Tokyo
- Degree in intellectual property from Finis Terrae University, Chile
- Trademarks, patents and copyright
- Anti-counterfeiting and IP infringement trials
- Chilean Association of Intellectual Property
- Inter-American Association of Intellectual Property
- International Association for the Protection of the Intellectual property
- Association for Overseas Technical Scholarships
- Licensing Executives Society Chile
AEM Law Firm
Rosario Norte Street 555 Offices 604-605