at Weinmann Zimmerli
Conrad Weinmann provides comprehensive advice and representation in the field of intellectual property, including strategic consulting, lawsuits and contracts. He is internationally known for his expertise in trademark and licensing law. He has represented many well-known companies in court proceedings and has dealt with numerous cutting-edge issues in IP litigation.
- 1996 Winner of the Walter Hug Award for a book on licensing law
- 1995 University of Zurich, Dr iur (summa cum laude)
- 1994 Partner
- 1987 Bar admission
- Editor and author of Commentary on Swiss Trademark Law (forthcoming)
- Editor and autor of Swiss IP Handbook (forthcoming)
- “Country Report Switzerland”, INTA Online, Practitioner’s Guide to the Madrid Agreement and Protocol, 4. Bearbeitung, 2020
- ECOSoil Revisited Nr 2 - Teil 1: Die Möglichkeit dinglicher Lizenzen, MarkenR 10/2018, S 465 ff
- “Mögliche Fallstricke im Rebrandingprozess”, KMU-Magazin Nr 8, August 2018, S 72 ff
- Besprechung “Brigitte Bieler: Die Übertragung des Urheberrechts”, UFITA 2016/II, S 532
- “Die nicht-lauterkeitsrechtliche Natur der berühmten Marke, sic!” 12/2014, S 769 ff
Mr Weinmann is registered in the attorney’s register of the Canton of Zurich and thus admitted to all Swiss courts as an attorney at law.
He speaks German, English and French.
See firm profile