Partner at Daniel Law
André Oliveira joined Daniel Law in 2011 as head of its legal department. With over 20 years of experience, Mr Oliveira’s practice specialises in IP litigation, trademark prosecution and privacy and data protection. Mr Oliveira also manages clients’ IP rights portfolios, with a focus on providing strategic counselling related to the launch, development and expansion of their businesses in Brazil.
- LLM in business law from the Getulio Vargas Foundation;
- master’s degree in legal Issues, criminality and security of new technologies from the University of Lausanne, Switzerland; and
- LLB degree from the Rio de Janeiro Federal University.
Professional associations and memberships
- Brazilian Intellectual Property Association – former co-chairman of the International Law Committee;
- INTA – Enforcement Committee; and
- Brazilian Bar Association, Rio de Janeiro section – IP and Anti-counterfeiting Committee.