Head of Trademarks at Daniel Law
Isabella Cardozo leads the trademark, licensing and commercial transaction teams at Daniel Law. She has special expertise in providing strategic legal advice that combines trademark and portfolio management with the monetisation of IP assets. Over the last two decades, she has gained impressive experience in IP matters representing clients in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, fashion, and consumer goods industries. She is also involved in the development of the inclusion and diversity programmes.
- Specialisation course in strategy in the age of digital disruption – INSEAD
- Postgraduate degree in intellectual property from the Rio de Janeiro Pontifical Catholic University
- LLB from the Estácio de Sá University
Professional associations and memberships
- INTA Leadership Committee
- Pharmaceutical Trademarks Group