WebTMS has been providing and developing IP management systems since 1997 and has regularly appeared at the top of independent user surveys of IP management software.
We have more than 500 unique clients and 2,000 users globally, based on all continents using our flagship product: WebTMS.
About the software
WebTMS is a comprehensive yet intuitive IP management platform that supports the efficient handling of all IP matters. The automatic diary and workflow management tools ensure that all cases are monitored so that critical deadlines and internal reminders are sent to the correct person for actioning.
Key features of the WebTMS IP management platform include:
- being a web-based platform, allowing access anywhere with an internet connection on any device capable of using an internet browser;
- a dashboard upon login, which shows upcoming deadlines and current cases;
- automatic trademark data import and auditing for more than 160 countries;
- automatic calculation and delivery of key dates;
- unlimited and user-friendly reporting options in PDF, MS Excel and HTML formats, and visual map reports highlighting the protection or non-protection of trademarks;
- easy-to-use report template builders;
- swift record creation;
- client access;
- agent access;
- email template merging;
- MS Word merging; and
- document uploads.
About our team
The WebTMS team is renowned within the industry for its excellent customer support, expertly managed migration and conversion projects and industry knowledge. The team has undertaken a large number of migration projects – from simple MS Excel conversions to large projects with a number of different data sources that all need to be unified and migrated into WebTMS.
The company listens to clients’ feedback about the software to continually develop and progress it to meet clients’ expectations and needs against the ever-advancing technological landscape.
About our clients
WebTMS is suitable for and used by:
- IP departments in law firms (including a number of the largest international law firms);
- IP boutique firms;
- in-house legal teams (including many companies from the top 100 most valuable brands); and
- solo practitioners.
Our clients manage a range of portfolios from under 100 records to more than 300,000 records. We have a pricing structure to suit all portfolio sizes and needs, including:
- quarterly subscription rates – using software as a service puts no burden on IT infrastructures and is the most popular choice among clients as it includes the system, all the hosting, tech support, routine webinar sessions, legislative updates and future upgrades to the WebTMS software; and
- an installed version of the product, so clients can purchase the software via a perpetual licence to install on their own servers. This allows clients to manage the hosting of the software locally .
In 2015 WebTMS was voted number one in its field in a survey by the World Trademark Review. As well as receiving a top rating, we also outperformed all other software in all categories which included performance and reliability, flexibility and customisability, service and support and the likelihood of existing users recommending our software to others.
In 2019 we were highly recommended by the World Trademark Review, which is the highest rank given. We are pleased that our clients are still clearly fond of the product and support they receive.
WebTMS is ISO 9001:2008 certified and a member of the Chartered Institute of Trademark Attorneys, INTA, MARQUES and the Pharmaceutical Trademarks Group.