RNA Technology and IP Attorneys
RNA Technology and IP Attorneys is a full-service IP firm. We were established in 2004 with the objective of providing pragmatic and cost-effective solutions to legal problems that IP owners face in relation to protection, enforcement and commercialisation of IP rights. Our services are modelled keeping in mind the roles and responsibilities of in-house counsel so that our objectives and those of our clients are one and the same. The RNA team comprises trademark attorneys, researchers, patent agents, paralegals and IP investigators working seamlessly as a coordinated team. We are a team of 32 professionals including six paralegals and seven researchers and investigators that provide complete IP solutions as a one-stop-shop for all IP needs. Our patent team is supported by a team of 16 engineers, researchers and technical specialists in diverse technical domains that we can call upon based on the nature of the assignment.
RNA represents several Fortune 500 companies covering diversified goods and services and manages a portfolio of more than 7,000 trademarks.
Our multi-disciplinary teams are composed of seasoned lawyers, published researchers and experienced patent and trademark agents who are equipped to deliver a high level of service while being flexible, open-minded and creative in all areas of business.
The RNA team also assists companies operating in a diverse range of sectors on employing preventive and deterrent measures to protect their data and confidential information. Our team is intimately aware of the challenges that companies face with newer technologies and growing online business. Our lawyers are regularly engaged to prepare and review contracts and advice on IP and IT issues for start-ups and software companies.
Awards and accolades
- Ranjan Narula – ranked as IP Star (Trademarks) for 2018/2019 by Managing IP
- Rachna Bakhru – ranked as IP Star (Patent) for 2018/2019 and among the Top 250 Women in Intellectual Property by Managing IP
- awarded a Recognition of Excellence Award for 2017 to 2018 for legal pro bono work by TrustLaw, a Thomson Reuters Foundation
- received award for IP Excellence in INDIA 2018 from Questel Orbit Inc, USA
- ranked in the Silver Band of WTR 1000
- adjudged as telecommunications, media and technology law firm of the year 2016 by IP Era
- RNA offers clients timely responses with pragmatic and cost-effective solutions. Our clients are at the heart of our services. We focus on getting to know our clients well, working collaboratively with them and focusing on practical results.
- RNA is a one-stop-shop for clients spanning prosecution, enforcement, strategy, transactions and litigation of intellectual property.
- Our in-house investigation team ensures a quick turnaround time and protection of sensitive information.
- We are professional and friendly, recognising the need to be flexible, open-minded and creative in all areas of business.
- We invest and nurture the talents and ambitions of each member of our team. Our success rate is 90% in interim injunctions and final judgments.
- We are completely transparent, and our time sheets are shared with clients.
- Doing things right is a core value of RNA and we accomplish matters with utmost honesty and integrity.
- We are candid with courts and governmental authorities and we treat our adversaries fairly and with respect.
- We effectively use technology to provide clients a superior means of access to information through online databases and bespoke reports.
- We enjoy our work and strive to create balance.
- RNA is non-hierarchical, focused on creative solutions and is highly result-oriented.
- Team work is a key to our success.
- We care passionately about the communities in which we operate. Our teams are involved in several initiatives to improve the lives of others and undertake pro bono legal projects.
RNA Technology and IP Attorneys
401-402 4th Floor
Suncity Success Tower
Golf Course Extension Road
Other recommended individuals at this firm