LexOrbis is one of India’s most recommended and fastest growing full-service IP firms with offices in three strategic locations across the country (New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore), in addition to a representative office in New York. We are strategically positioned to offer global IP services to national and international companies. We aim to expand the firm’s horizons by increasing its multi-jurisdictional talent pool and opening offices in other strategic locations in Asia and worldwide, with a view to becoming a one-stop shop for global IP services.
We offer comprehensive legal and technical expertise to a wide range of industries, including media and entertainment, food and beverages, fashion, sports and publishing, automotive, aerospace, biotechnology, biosimilars, computers, chemical, consumer products, defence equipment, electrical and electronics, information and communication technology, software and mobile apps, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals and seeds and agro-chemical products. We have a diverse client base that includes many Fortune 500 companies, other multinational corporations, leading Indian companies, public sector organisations, research institutes, universities, small and medium-sized enterprises and technology start-ups. The range of services that we offer includes search and analytics, IP auditing and mining, IP training for inventors, drafting and writing new patent cases, clearances, filing and prosecuting all forms of IP applications in India and globally, advisory and documentation services for IP and commercial transactions, investigation and market surveys for evidence collection, risk analysis, IP litigation, anti-piracy and anti-counterfeiting campaigns, criminal and border enforcement of IP rights and representation services at all forums.
We have a team of over 65 professionals, including expert patent attorneys and agents, trademark attorneys and IP litigators, all of whom are adept at understanding business needs and addressing complex legal and techno-legal issues. The litigation and enforcement team is led by three partners and 12 senior associates and handles a large number of IP litigation at all forums. The IP investigation team supports the litigators in evidence collection across India. We organise pan-Indian anti-counterfeiting and anti-piracy actions from our New Delhi office. We also employ cutting-edge technology systems to improve the efficiency of our processes. We constantly ask our clients for feedback and use their suggestions to develop smart systems to increase our capacity and meet and exceed their expectations. We take great pride in offering a fine blend of technical expertise with sharp legal acumen to resolve complex IP issues. We customise our service delivery models to meet the specific requirements of our clients.
We have built a culture of providing impeccable services to our clients by working with them as a team, from the initiation of a project to its completion. Excellence, a solution-oriented approach and responsiveness are the core values on which LexOrbis operates.
We have received the following recognitions:
- Managing Intellectual Property – fourth biggest Patent Cooperation Treaty filer, 2016.
- IAM Patent 1000 2017 and 2018 – patent prosecution in India – recommended law firm.
- WTR 1000 2017 and 2018 – trademark prosecution and strategy.
- Chambers Asia-Pacific – India, intellectual property, Band 3.
- India Business Law Journal – winner, Indian Law Firm Awards, 2017-18, in the category of IP protection.
- Manisha Singh has been recognised as one of India’s top 100 lawyers, The A-List, India Business Law Journal, 2017.
- Asia Patents Lawyer’s Annual – Top 5 Indian patent law firms.
- Leader’s League – patent prosecution, litigation 2017, India, highly recommended firm.
- Manisha Singh has been recognised as a Leading Lawyer by Asialaw in 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2018.
- India Legal Award – Best Firm for Legal Advisory Services, 2017.
- CorporateINTL – Corporate IP Law Firm of the Year, Client Choice, 2014.
709/710 Tolstoy House
15-17 Tolstoy Marg
New Delhi 110001
- New York