LexOrbis is a highly specialised, market-leading IP boutique fielding a sizeable team of nine partners and 90 fee earners (lawyers and patent attorneys).
- LexOrbis is one of India’s most recommended and fastest-growing full-service IP firms with offices in three strategic locations across the country – New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore.
- LexOrbis’s dedicated trademark team is fully equipped to advise on trademark matters, including strategic advice on trademark applications and protection.
- LexOrbis stands out for its broad industry expertise. The team has developed comprehensive legal and technical experience in media and entertainment, food and beverages, fashion, sports and publishing, automotive, aerospace, biotechnology, biosimilars, computers, chemical, consumer products, defence equipment, electrical and electronics, information and communication technology, software and mobile apps, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals and seeds and agro-chemical products.
- LexOrbis takes great pride in offering a fine blend of technical expertise with sharp legal acumen to resolve complex IP issues. We customise our service delivery models to meet the specific requirements of our clients.
- LexOrbis employs cutting-edge technology systems to improve the efficiency of regular processes. We constantly ask our clients for feedback and use their suggestions to develop smart systems to increase our capacity, and meet and exceed their expectations.
- LexOrbis is renowned for its expertise in negotiating and closing settlement agreements on behalf of its clients, thereby avoiding long-term, and potentially costly, litigation.
- LexOrbis’ client portfolio encompasses leading multinational corporations and local companies, including key players in the US, European and Asian markets and a number of Fortune 500 companies.
- LexOrbis advises public sector organisations, research institutes, universities, small and medium-sized enterprises and technology start-ups.
- LexOrbis draws its clients from a variety of sectors, but stands out for its impressive client roster in the pharmaceutical, chemical, electronic, electrical, mechanic, biotech and IT sectors.
- LexOrbis advises global corporations on patents and trademark.
- LexOrbis’ large team comprises nine partners and 90 fee earners.
- The team is led by highly experienced managing partner Manisha Singh, who has more than 22 years of experience in the complete lifecycle of IP rights.
- Omesh Puri heads the trademark practice; he has over 12 years’ experience in the IP field and specialises in trademarks, but also has expertise in copyright, domain names and related disputes and other areas of IP law.
- Abhai Pandey leads the enforcement team; he has over 20 years’ experience in IP litigation, criminal enforcement and contested administrative proceedings. He represents clients at the IP Office and before the courts.
Awards and recognition
Some of the awards and accolades received over the past 12 months are listed below.
- Leaders League, 2020 – LexOrbis has been ranked as “highly recommended” in the categories “Best Law Firms for Patent Prosecution & Litigation” and “Best Firms for Trademark Prosecution & Litigation”
- Asialaw Profiles, 2020 and Leading Lawyers 2021 edition have recognised LexOrbis as the most recommended firm in India for the intellectual property
- Legal Era/Legal Media Group, 2020 – Joginder Singh and Omesh Puri have been recognised in the category “40 Under 40 Rising Star Awards 2020”
- IAM Strategy 300, 2020 – Manisha Singh recognised as a world’s leading IP strategist
- IAM 1000, 2020 – LexOrbis listed as a “Recommended Firm”
- IAM 1000, 2020 – Manisha Singh listed as a “Recommended Individual”
- The Trademark Lawyer, Asia-Pacific Trademark Law Firm Rankings (India), 2020 – LexOrbis recognised as most well-respected law firm
- Managing IP, 2020 – Manisha Singh recognised as an “IP Star” for patent litigation, patent strategy and counselling
- Managing IP Trademark Rankings for 2020 – “Trademark prosecution tier 2 firm”
- India Business Law Journal Indian Law Firm Awards 2020 – LexisOribs recognised for IP protection
- Lexology – Joginder Singh recognised as a leading author for intellectual property in Asia-Pacific for Q1 2020
- Legal Era/Legal Media Group, 2020 – Manisha Singh recognised among the “Star Women in law”
- WTR 1000, 2020 – Manisha Singh, Abhai Pandey and Omesh Puri ranked among the “Recommended Individuals”
- WTR 1000, 2020 – LexOrbis listed as a “Recommended Firm”
- Social Talks/Niti Ayog – LexOrbis acknowledged for its “Excellent Contribution in the field of Patents”
- Social Talks/Niti Ayog – Manisha Singh recognised for her “Excellent Leadership in the field of patents”
709/710 Tolstoy House
15-17 Tolstoy Marg
New Delhi 110001