WTR is pleased to announce the first speakers for Brand Protection Online Europe, taking place in London on October 14 2019. Amongst the first names revealed are trademark experts from AccuWeather, Alibaba, BP, ACT, Johnson Controls, Maus Freres and Tonino Lamborghini.
On 5 March 2019, the inaugural Brand Protection Online event took place in Chicago, providing a unique forum for brand professionals to discuss solutions to the challenges that arise when protecting trademarks online, share insight on how to prioritise enforcement efforts and get the inside track on new strategies to overcome the difficulties posed by ever-changing privacy laws. Following the sell-out success of that event, WTR is now bringing the forum to London
The first speakers confirmed to the stellar speaking faculty so far are:
- Matthew Bassiur. VP, head of global IP enforcement, at Alibaba Group
- James Beeton, brand protection officer at Superdry
- Jennifer Chung, general counsel at AccuWeather
- Eva Constantini, attorney at law, IP specialist at Tonino Lamborghini
- James Graham, vice president, chief intellectual property counsel, at Johnson Controls
- Michelle Levin, assistant general counsel, digital & privacy, at Coty
- Peter Ratcliffe, detective superintendent, national fraud lead, at The City of London Police
- Brian Scarpelli, senior global policy counsel, at ACT
- Daniel Shapiro, head of global and strategic partnerships at Red Points
- Zeeger Vink, IP director, at Maus Freres
- Giovanni Visintini, counsel, brands at BP
This panel of experts, which will be expanded in the coming weeks, will participate in deep-dive sessions covering:
- Developing a state-of-the-art online brand protection strategy
- Fighting infringement on e-commerce sites
- Brand protection strategies for social networks and apps
- Managing the changing domain name landscape
- Data privacy and GDPR: working within the rules
Delegate places at the event cost £495 (excluding VAT) but – until 6 September – a saving of £100 is available when using the following code: BPO100.
To register for Brand Protection Online Europe, click here.