Welcome to your new World Trademark Review platform
Subscribers and regular visitors to worldtrademarkreview.com will notice significant changes to the website from today (February 8). In a bid to ensure that the latest trademark market intelligence and business critical insights are delivered in the most efficient and accessible way possible, we have re-engineered the platform to offer an optimum user experience, drawing on a revamped navigation structure and a range of new features.
In November we moved a large part of our content to the subscriber-only area of the WTR platform, enabling our recently expanded editorial team to deliver unique new research and data reports. We also provided subscribers with early access to the 2018 rankings tables for the World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals. In the time since we have been working to deliver a series of key enhancements to the site:
- Digital first delivery of content – To ensure that the latest strategic trademark intelligence is delivered to subscribers faster, we are moving to a digital first offering. While the magazine will remain a key component of the WTR subscription package, many of our feature length articles will be delivered to you online before they appear in print. In short, we will be giving you a more regular stream of online long-form, strategic content.
- Intelligence hubs – To help you find the information you need quickly, we have new topic-based information hubs focused on such key practice areas as anti-counterfeiting, enforcement and litigation, and portfolio management, as well as strategic insights related to the online world, brand management and trademark law.
- Improved navigation – In the menu bar above, we offer a range of analysis landing pages, enabling you to drill down into – among others – case law, market, strategic and brand management analysis. Our regional hub pages similarly allow you to find the latest jurisdiction-focused content quickly.
- Sector-specific insight – There is also a range of sector pages which present the latest intelligence and analysis specific to particular industries at the click of a button, including consumer goods, fashion & luxury, food and beverage, internet and online, media & telecoms, pharmaceuticals, retail, technology and vehicles & transport.
- New data offerings – Our new data centre provides immediate access to exclusive industry benchmarking survey results, as well as unique data and research reports exploring key trademark trends, challenges and players in specific industries and jurisdictions.
For readers that have historically navigated to our ‘blog’ page, the ‘news’ section of the site becomes the ‘go to’ page if you are seeking the World Trademark Review editorial team’s latest insights and intelligence. Similarly, Legal Updates are posted to a dedicated page in our analysis hub. However, the new site offers a number of ways to navigate to the full range of content. In short, our focus is on delivering more intelligence, more regularly, in a way that enables you to find the key insights and analysis you need quickly and easily.
Looking to the year ahead, we will again provide subscribers with exclusive access to the latest WTR 300 research findings – the only industry resource offering a comprehensive list of the leading corporate trademark strategists from around the world. Subscribers will also receive early access to the 2019 WTR 1000 rankings, months before they are publicly released. On top of this, we will soon unveil a series of business and practice-critical research reports that will further increase the value of your subscription.
Non-subscribers can register to receive access to two premium articles per month. Alternatively, if you want to benefit from unrestricted access to all the content on the World Trademark Review platform, for one week only you can subscribe here using code NEWWTR and receive a 50% discount on the first year of your subscription (for details on multi-user licences and corporate subscriptions, please contact our team at [email protected]).
As always, we welcome any feedback on the new site, so please contact us if you have any. Ultimately this is your intelligence platform and we want to ensure that we continue to meet your strategic content needs.