New WTR 1000 Analytics gives subscribers unparalleled insight into performance data
- 2023 edition of WTR 1000 released, with 80 country and region chapters
- WTR Analytics brand new this year for subscribers
- Tool allows users to interrogate more than five years of research data
The 2023 WTR 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals was launched today. Accompanying the guide this year, WTR subscribers also have access to a brand-new analytics tool, which provides unparalleled insight into performance data – allowing them to interrogate five years of research data and benchmark firm performance.
The WTR 1000 Analytics tool allows users to analyse half a decade historical benchmark data and firm write-ups – providing a world-class view of leading firms’ market standing.
For a firm-wide view, users can use WTR 1000 Analytics to:
- explore historical rankings and year-on-year change;
- drill down into jurisdiction and individual performance; and
- compare firms with the market average.
Jurisdictional overviews, meanwhile, enable users to:
- interrogate the average practice and client-base sizes;
- view rankings by tier or practice size; and
- access diversity data.
The tool therefore provides a full market view of leading firms, drawing on extensive competitor data, client feedback and expert insight. As well as allowing law firm professionals to explore the market and their position in it, the offering supplies both firms and in-house brand professionals looking to build out their network or seeking to benchmark the services that they receive with a fast, 360-degree view of the wider market.
The WTR 1000 serves as the definitive tool for those seeking stellar trademark expertise and partners worldwide. Accompanying it, WTR 1000 Analytics allows subscribers to go deeper for a detailed analysis of the brand-focused legal services market.
Click here to access the WTR 1000, and here to access WTR 1000 Analytics.