World Trademark Review is pleased to unveil the speaking faculty for the second annual Brand Strategy China event, taking place in Shanghai on December 7. Amongst the confirmed speakers on our high level roster are senior industry leaders from adidas, Chanel, Honeywell, NBC Universal, New Balance and Whirlpool Corporation.
Last year’s Brand Protection Greater China conference brought together an industry-led audience of over 120 senior professionals. Building on this success, Brand Strategy China 2017 will again provide a highly focused one-day programme delivering practical, actionable takeaways for professionals tasked with protecting the integrity and maximising the value of their brands in the region. Under the banner of “From protection to value creation”, this engaging forum will feature unique insights from both domestic and international brand owners. The outstanding speaking faculty includes:
- Angela Chen, manager, brand protection, Asia-Pacific, at Ford
- Conan Chen, director, brand protection, at L Brands
- Jun Chen, director, IP management, greater China, at Schaeffler
- Lynn Fu, director, brand protection cooperation, platform governance department, at Alibaba
- Min Gao, head of IP, China, at adidas
- Maurice He, Wechat senior legal counsel at Tencent
- Monique Joe, senior vice president, brands and content intellectual property, at NBC Universal
- Jeffrey Lindsay, head of intellectual property at Asia Pulp & Paper
- Yang Pu, director, licensing, at APAC, at Honeywell
- Lena Shen, Partner and manager, trademark department, at Beijing Sanyou Intellectual Property Agency
- Angela Shi, manager, brand protection, at New Balance
- Deborah Vaughn, chief legal officer, Asia Pacific, at Whirlpool Corporation
- Gloria Wu, partner at Kangxin
- Alvin Yang, internet brand protection manager, Asia Pacific, at Chanel
- Kathy Yang, IP counsel, intellectual property and standards, at Philips
- Peter Yang, IP counsel at BRITA GmbH China
- Minjian You, partner at Co-effort Law Firm
- Bo Yu, partner at SIPS
- Michael Yu, senior IP protection manager, Greater China, at Schneider Electric
- Molly Zhuang, senior associate at Clyde & Co Westlink JLV
Amongst the topics to be explored are the creation of brand value, how to maximise the chances of court success, innovative approaches to anti-counterfeiting raids, best practice in working with customs and enforcement authorities, building and managing reputation online, practical brand monetisation strategies and collateralisation tactics. The full programme is available here.
Click here now to reserve your place at this innovative industry event - just a few remain available at the discounted rate of $695 (using code ONLINEEB).