POLSERVICE is one of the biggest patent and trademark attorney firms in Poland. The firm has been operating on the market since 1964. POLSERVICE currently employs 41 patent and trademark attorneys (including 29 European patent attorneys) specialising in various areas of technology, law and economics, as well as teams of experienced lawyers and professional translators.
Areas of practice
POLSERVICE provides a variety of services in all fields of industrial and IP protection for companies and individual clients from all over the world. The main fields of activity include:
- patents, utility models and industrial designs;
- trademarks, trade names and geographical indications;
- internet domain names;
- patent and trademark searches;
- new plant varieties;
- copyrights and combating unfair competition;
- licence agreements and exclusive rights transfer;
- litigation, enforcement and dispute resolution;
- anti-counterfeiting and anti-piracy actions; and
- monitoring and payment of renewal fees.
POLSERVICE attorneys represent clients before the Polish Patent Office, the European Patent Office, the EU Intellectual Property Office and civil, administrative and arbitration courts. They also cooperate with customs and prosecution authorities.
POLSERVICE is proud to represent more than 2,650 clients from more than 70 countries – both worldwide corporations and local small and medium-sized enterprises. Additionally, POLSERVICE cooperates with the most renowned patent and trademark firms in all European countries, the United States, Canada, South and Central America, Asia, Australia and Africa, which enables the firm to provide efficient legal protection to clients all over the world.
In each case the firm looks for the best solution for the client. An individual and creative approach to all tasks – supported by profound legal and technical knowledge – has earned POLSERVICE the trust of its clients.
In addition to fulfilling their everyday duties, the firm’s attorneys act as lecturers and moderators at numerous meetings, conferences and training events held in Poland and abroad. POLSERVICE and its attorneys are members of many international organisations for companies and individuals dealing with IP protection, including the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property, the International Trademark Association, the European Communities Trademark Association, the Licensing Executives Society International, the Union of European Practitioners in Intellectual Property, the European Patent Institute and MARQUES. As a result of their ongoing involvement, many of the firm’s attorneys serve as leaders of these organisations or their respective committees. POLSERVICE is also involved in a range of pro bono activities supporting, among others, the Sinfonia Varsovia Foundation.
Awards and distinctions
Both Polish and international IP magazines rank POLSERVICE as one of the top trademark and patent firms in Poland:
- Firm of the Year (2016) – Managing Intellectual Property;
- Recommended Firm 2017 – IAM Patent 1000;
- Recommended Firm 2017 – WTR 1000;
- Top Tier Firm (2017) – IP Stars;
- Recommended Firm – Global Law Experts;
- listed among the best Polish companies (2006-2017) – Managing Intellectual Property; and
- gratitude from the Polish Patent Office for joint efforts to protect industrial property and the development of innovation.
POLSERVICE Patent and TrademarkAttorneys Office
73 Bluszczanska Street
Anna Stopińska-Ślefarska, Trademark department manager
Bartosz Krakowiak, Trademark department deputy manager
Recommended individuals at this firm
Register for more free content
- Read more World Trademark Review blogs and articles
- Receive the editor's weekly review by email