Managing Partner, Ukraine - Gorodissky & Partners (Ukraine)
Nina Moshynska is a Ukrainian patent and trademark attorney, co-founder and a managing partner in Ukraine of Gorodissky & Partners (Ukraine).
Ms Moshynska has an extensive practice covering all aspects of IP rights protection, including patents, utility models, designs, trademarks and copyrights, as well as a history of successful protection of clients’ rights in courts of law.
Ms Moshynska graduated from Kiev Polytechnic University and the Central Institute of Intellectual Property. As a deputy director of the Ukrainian Patent Office Research Centre, she contributed to the drafting of the legislative base for the protection of IP rights in Ukraine. She has been trained at the World Intellectual Property Organisation, including completing its seminar on the enforcement of patent rights.
Ms. Moshynska is a co-founder, former first president and a member of the Ukrainian Association of Patent Attorneys. She is also a member of the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property, the International Trademark Association, the Licensing Executives Society International, MARQUES and AEA International Lawyers Network.
Ms Moshynska has many awards from the Ukrainian Patent Office. She has contributed to numerous foreign specialised publications regarding IP rights protection. Her recognitions include the following:
- Ranked among the best Ukrainian IP lawyers by Best Lawyers since 2009.
- Recognised as a leading practitioner in the Ukrainian IP industry and an IP Star by Managing Intellectual Property since 2014.
- Recommended as one of the best Ukrainian trademark experts in the WTR 1000 (2014-2018) and Who’s Who Legal: Trademarks (2011 and 2017).
- Recommended by The Legal 500 as one of the best lawyers in Ukraine (2017).
- Recognised as a patent leader in Ukraine by World Intellectual Property Review – Leaders since 2016 and as a world’s leading patent practitioner by the IAM Patent 1000 (2017).
- Recognised as the best IP protection expert in Ukraine by Global Law Experts, Corporate INTL and Leaders in Law.
- Ukrainian Association of Patent Attorneys
Register for more free content
- Read more World Trademark Review blogs and articles
- Receive the editor's weekly review by email