Managing Partner in Ukraine - Gorodissky & Partners (Ukraine)
Nina Moshynska is a Ukrainian patent and trademark attorney. In 2000 she co-founded Gorodissky & Partners (Ukraine); since then, she has been a managing partner of the firm.
Ms Moshynska counsels clients in all matters relating to the protection of IP rights – including patents, utility models, designs and trademarks – and has a history of successfully protecting clients’ rights in courts of law.
Ms Moshynska graduated from Kiev Polytechnic University and the Central Institute of Intellectual Property (Moscow). As a deputy director of the Ukrainian Patent Office Research Centre, she contributed to the drafting of the legislative base for the protection of IP rights in Ukraine.
Ms Moshynska has been trained at the World Intellectual Property Organisation, including completing its seminar on the enforcement of patent rights.
Ms Moshynska is a co-founder, former first president and member of the Ukrainian Patent Attorney Association. She is also a member of the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property, the International Trademark Association, the Licensing Executives Society International and MARQUES. She has contributed to numerous local and foreign specialised publications.
- Ranked among the best Ukrainian IP lawyers by Best Lawyers since 2009
- Recognised as a leading practitioner in the Ukrainian IP industry and an IP Star by Managing Intellectual Property since 2014
- Recognised for her broad practice that encompasses patents, designs and trademarks in the WTR 1000 (2014-2016)
- Recommended as one of the best Ukrainian trademark experts in The International Who’s Who of Trademark Lawyers (2011)
- Recognised as a patent leader in Ukraine by World Intellectual Property Review – Leaders (2016)
- Recognised as the best IP protection expert in Ukraine by Global Law Experts and Corporate INTL
- Ukrainian Association of Patent Attorneys
Register for more free content
- Read more World Trademark Review blogs and articles
- Receive the editor's weekly review by email