First speakers revealed for Brand Monetisation: The Legal and Licensing Perspective 13 Oct 15
World Trademark Review is pleased to announce the first speakers for the Brand Monetisation: The Legal and Licensing Perspective conference, to be held in Los Angeles on January 28 2016.
This groundbreaking event will tackle critical issues surrounding brand licensing and extension strategies, making it a ‘must attend’ for trademark counsel, brand strategists and licensing professionals. Sessions will cover product and financial planning, contractual negotiations, the selection of commercial partners, the audit and review process and co-branding strategies. The event will therefore provide attendees with practical, high-level insights into how the owners of market-leading brands ensure that their monetisation strategies result in profits and enhanced brand equity, rather than financial and reputational setbacks.
Recruitment to our speaking faculty is now underway and we are pleased to announce that the following experts are currently confirmed to participate:
- Relani Belous, vice president and senior counsel, intellectual property and digital media, FriendFinder Networks
- Monique Cheng Joe, head of trademarks, business affairs, DreamWorks Animation
- Christopher George, managing counsel, trademarks and brands, Intel Corporation
- Peter Hlavnicka, global audit and brand protection consultant, SunPower Corporation
- Kimberly Kociencki, CEO, SPLiCE
- William Morris, president and counsel, Hershey Chocolate & Confectionery Corporation
- Peter Steckelman, senior vice president, business and legal affairs, Tennis Channel
- Christy Susman, senior attorney – trademarks, Jack Daniel's Properties
- Rami Yanni, senior vice president, business and legal affairs, Saban Brands
Over the coming weeks they will be joined by a host of other high-profile speakers. Attendance at this one-day event will cost $795; however, all registrations received before November 10 2015 will be subject to a discounted price of $545 – please quote BM16SEB when booking online.
To reserve your place at this exciting conference, please click here.
Register for more free content
- Read more World Trademark Review blogs and articles
- Receive the editor's weekly review by email