One day remaining to secure the lowest delegate rate for the Managing Trademark Assets event in Chicago
The super-early bird booking deadline for the third Managing Trademark Assets conference, being held in Chicago on October 17, expires tomorrow. Book now to save $200 and guarantee your place at the event, where attendees will be able to hear from, and share best practice, with senior experts representing such firms as Accenture, Adobe, Amazon, Time, Microsoft, Toyota and Under Armour.
The event programme will drill down into the cost-effective management and communication of international portfolios, with delegates receiving updates on the latest global political developments (and how to mitigate their impact), insight into fighting counterfeits on a finite budget, guidance on how to achieve (and utilise) protection for well-known marks in jurisdictions worldwide, tips on ethically and effectively managing brand reputation on social media, and much more.
The industry experts currently confirmed to the speaking faculty are:
- Relani Belous, senior vice president, general counsel at Penthouse Global Media.
- Jennifer Chung, assistant general counsel at Time
- Theresa Conduah, managing counsel at Toyota Motor North America
- Roxanne Elings, partner at Davis Wright Tremaine
- J Scott Evans, assistant general counsel at Adobe
- Hannah Fernandes, partner at Daniel Legal & IP Strategy
- Jomarie B Fredericks, assistant general counsel, chief IP counsel, Rotary International
- Elena Grimme, assistant general counsel, trademarks at Microsoft
- Linda Heban, vice president, chief trademark counsel at Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- Carrie A Hefte, senior company counsel and senior vice president, intellectual property at Wells Fargo
- David Hosp, principal at Fish & Richardson
- Cynthia Johnson Walden, principal at Fish & Richardson
- Michael Kelly, corporate counsel, intellectual property at Amazon
- Malia Ladd, global director, brand protection and enforcement at CSC
- Leslie Nettleford, associate general counsel at AARP
- Kristen Poggensee, trademark paralegal associate manager at Accenture
- Renee M Reuter, IP counsel at Enterprise Holdings
- Rebecca L. Roby, assistant general counsel at Hard Rock International
- Paul L. Rodriguez, vice president, chief patent counsel at RR Donnelley & Sons Company
- Beth Seals, general counsel and corporate secretary at Zippo Manufacturing Company
- Rebecca Shult, vice president, intellectual property at Cambria
- Vladimir Trey, partner and chief, trademark department at Gorodissky & Partners
- Kelly Williams, senior director, managing counsel, trademarks at Under Armour
Delegate places are strictly limited and attendance costs $795. However, if you reserve your place here using code MTA2017 before 11:59pm CT tomorrow (Friday July 28), you can take advantage of the lowest delegate rate of $595.
Register for more free content
- Read more World Trademark Review blogs and articles
- Receive the editor's weekly review by email