Bleed 222 x 286mm
Trim 216 x 280mm
Type area 186 x 250mm
190mm x 125mm landscape
255mm x 92.5mm portrait
92.5mm x 125mm portrait
1. All files must be supplied in PDF format.
No other formats will be accepted.
2. All files to be supplied as composite CMYK.
3. Where applicable, a bleed area of 3mm
MUST be contained within the file.
4. Files must contain crop marks.
5. All fonts must be embedded.
6. All colour images must be in CMYK format,
and at a minimum resolution of 300dpi
(any images left in RGB will not separate
7. Grayscale images should be at a resolution
8. Bitmap images should be at a resolution
9. Any bold or italic characters created within
applications that are not part of a typeface
family should be avoided.
Please email Gavin Stewart
to request a booking form. A standard unit (1/3
column) allows for full contact information for
the office, a 60-word description of the firm's
services and a full-colour logo. The listing of
multiple offices, or a longer description of the
firm's services, may require the purchase of